We had a great weekend with Mom and Dad Wardell, Ally, Wade, and Dad Rawlinson who flew in for the weekend for the baby blessing of Preston. It was a touching moment to see Nate hold and bless his first son, and I was overwhelmed by how much the Lord has blessed us in our lives. If someone would have told us three years ago that we would have three children in less than three years, we never would have believed them!
Preston went through a few fussy weeks from about 2 wks until around 6 wks, but has recently settled into a very happy, content, and gregarious baby. We already cannot imagine not having him as part of our family. The girls love and adore him and really can't leave him alone if he is anywhere within reach, which is good and bad. I definately have to "protect" him from them or I will find them trying to touch his eyes, forcing him to hold toys, or eat candy, etc. =)


Ally and Wade enjoying a friendly game of Settlers of Catan.
Dad Wardell and Mckenna,
I'm surprised she doesn't have a dumb-dumb sucker in her mouth!
Mom Wardell was just soaking up the hugs and kisses.
Dad Rawlinson and Preston talking together on the couch.


No comments:
Post a Comment