This is the start of a new year with many unknowns for us. Nate is in the process of applying for several teaching positions all around the country as he will graduate in June with his Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry. We are excited and anxious to see what will transpire in the following months. I have been busy trying to organize and rid our house of any clutter we don't want to move with us, of course on the side of taking care of three children age 2 and under which fills my days with wonder, frustration and joy.
Our Christmas was wonderful, spent here at home with our little family. The girls really enjoyed opening presents this year and were willing to help Preston open all of his too. They haven't stopped playing with their new toys yet, the favorites being the pretend vacuum, harmonicas, stroller and play-doh.Below is a picture of one of my Christmas gifts from Nate, a shelf with flourescent lighting, heat pad, humidifier, etc. for my new found interest in plant propagation. It was a very thoughtful gift and a total surprise to me. Now maybe my Impatien flowers that I started from seed will live!


Yay!! Welcome to the blog world!!! I'm so glad you guys have started one! It's so fun to be able to get a peek into life in the Rawlinson house! Keep it up! We sure miss you all and hope to see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I can keep tabs on you guys better this way!
ReplyDeleteThis is our craziest week yet (maybe) -- finishing up here, moving, unpacking in Utah, preparing to teach there. So I won't write much but to say CUTE CUTE CUTE photo you are using as your header! I love it!
Happy New Year. Your three miracles are so darling!
Your kids are so cute!! I am glad you have a blog...I will add you to my friends and family list...my blog is private, I will send you an invite so you can get on it! It's so fun to be able to keep in touch...LOVES!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see your blog. Thanks for sending us the address! It will be fun keeping up with your beautiful family.
ReplyDelete