Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MONTANA




Hello and greetings from Montana! What can I say? We have had a great time. Nate and I had one of the best days of skiing ever!!!! Tons of snow and if anything it was uncomfortably hot.






We enjoyed his sister Stacey's wedding and look forward to my brother Michael Craig's in a week. The girls looked adorable in their red dresses and apparently love to dance because they danced for hours at Stacey's reception and were just adorable.







The girls have had two Easter celebrations, one at each grandparent's house, and I am trying to meter out the candy load. =) We've been four-wheeling, hot-tubbing, playing Wii fit, and just hanging out with family at both parents house and at the cabin.

Nate had a couple interviews in Montana and has another one coming up in Idaho in a couple weeks. Hopefully at least one of them will turn into something concrete in the near future.








My parents got a new little puppy that they thought the girls would love, but they are terrified of her because she jumps up on them. So they always talk about how "that puppy is mean....she jumps up on me and scratches me." So, we have to pick them up and hold them whenever she comes around. Despite all the fun and being with family, we do miss Nate who is back at home. Yeterday Mckenna said, " I just want to go home." I think part of it was that she hasn't been feeling the best, two pukes in the past three days, and that she misses her daddy. I miss him too and hope he is enjoying some better weather than we are here. We woke up to snow this morning!








































3 comments:

  1. What a fun vacation!!! You guys look great! :) I hope Nate get's one of those jobs. It would be great to have you guys in the west!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time visiting family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn! I found your blog thru Traci's blog! I love the picture of your family from the wedding! It looks like you all had a good vacation!

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete