Decorating cookies while chatting and eating them and the frosting at the same time! =)
Baylee and Mckenna love to sing Primary songs. Many of you have heard Mckenna sing because she is a total ham and loves to perform in front of people. Baylee, on the other hand is very shy about singing in front of other people. So, I took some videos of her singing so we could share her "croaky" but adorable voice. At home, she is usually the one singing and making up new songs even more than Mckenna, though they both sing and talk all day long to the point that there is hardly ever silence in our home. We love it!
Preston is now 8 1/2 months old and just signed his first sign yesterday after Nate and I were playing with him by turning our lamp off and on. It was so fun to see him start to understand how to tell us to turn the light on when he wanted to. He started deliverately signing light, then when we would turn the light on, he would laugh and clap and just had the most satisfied look on his face. I love that, to see the joy it brings when someone else, especially children, grasp an idea, when they have that moment of, "Aha, I see, I get it."
Those videos of Baylee are SO adorable. Reese and Kate watched them with me and loved seeing her sing. Her voice is so cute and I love how she says yord for Lord.
ReplyDeleteOh my...sooo cute, Jenn! I love Baylee's voice so much! I agree that "yord" is the best word!!
ReplyDelete