The Primary in our ward has been focusing on learning the articles of faith this year, so I thought I would start singing them to the girls at home to see if they couldn't pick up on a few. Turns out, they memorize a lot faster than most adults I know. I realized that it was possible that they, being just under 3 years old could learn and say not just a couple but all thirteen articles of faith. Here are some clips of them say/singing 1-10. They know 11 but wouldn't say it for the camera. I am so amazed at this and proud of every other primary child and parent who is working on learning the articles of faith this year. If a 2-year old can do it, there really is no reason that anyone much older than 2 couldn't do it as well.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Reese and Kate and I watched them together and they loved it.
ReplyDelete