This week is the first time I've been hot! But it's not the humid kind of hot. You can still be out in the middle of the day and I love it. The kids and I go to the park almost everyday for lunch and spend a lot of time playing outside in our sand box, running through sprinklers, visiting the splash park, or jumping on our neighbors trampoline. There has been hiking and mud fights and bike rides. Of all the seasons, I love summer!!!
We head to Indiana in a few weeks for Nate to work more on his research.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I'm glad you're finally getting to enjoy summer. I'm definitely NOT enjoying the 95 degree lots of humidity weather. But I am excited to see you! Thanks for taking the pictures of the kids. I'm glad you got some of your visit.
ReplyDeleteJenn. Cute blog. You'll have to show me how to do that digital scrapbook stuff. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you're my new VT. Fun stuff. Did you get the link to my blog?