The girls both passed off their final article of faith to our Primary President last week. They got to go into Primary to get a big chocolate bar. I was surprised how they ran right up in front of all the kids to get them, not scared at all. They were so excited.


Fall is come and almost gone.
We took a Sunday drive to see the fall colors and hiked to the top of the old fireman's tower. It seemed a lot higher looking down from the top than I had realized on the ground, especially with all the kids with us!!! Nate and I both kept clinging to their hands the whole time. Wow, what a view...





Whoa! They ALREADY know all 13?? In our Primary, they're trying to get the kids to learn them before they go to Mutual. I thought I was cool to know them before I got baptized.
ReplyDelete